Experience The Benefits Of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Essex County New Jersey
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a remarkable way to supplement your body with hormones that have become imbalanced or deficient. Hormones are part of the endocrine system, and as with any system, when one part malfunctions it can affect and disrupt the entire system as a whole.
The consequences of a malfunctioning endocrine system are vast. Problems in the thyroid gland, for example, can lead to overproduction or underproduction of thyroid hormones. This can produce fluctuations in weight, temperature and moods.
Natural Hormone Therapy is a fantastic way to address endocrine problems and bring your body back into a state of balance. By supplementing your body with the hormones that it is lacking, you may be able to reverse or even eliminate the symptoms that you’ve been feeling.
Below are some of the most well known and widely touted benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for men and women. There are many more than what is listed below, and Newark New Jersey Bioidentical Hormones Specialist, Rimma Sherman, M.D., of Integrative Medicine of New Jersey, provides her patients in West Orange, East Orange, and the surrounding Essex County areas, with the guidance needed in order to experience these benefits and much more.
Natural Hormone Therapy Benefits for Men
Dr. Rimma Sherman is experienced in treating men from all over the West Orange, East Orange, Newark, and surrounding Essex County areas with hormonal imbalances and deficiencies and can help you put the pieces together to turn your life back around and help you feel like new. Discover some of the incredible benefits of natural hormone therapy that men all over New Jersey are now experiencing for themselves because of the care and knowledge of Newark New Jersey Bioidentical Hormones Specialist, Rimma Sherman, M.D.
- Better Moods
Your hormones play a critical role in your brain chemistry and moods. Imbalanced or deficient hormone production can result in diminished or erratic moods and behavior. Sometimes we don’t notice these changes for ourselves, but the people close to us can see a shift.
BHRT can help regulate your moods so that you feel better and wake up each day with a more positive outlook. If you’re spending every day just going through the motions and can’t seem to perk up, BHRT may be able to help.
- Improved Libido
- Low libido can happen at any time and is often caused by stress, poor diet, lack of exercise or other environmental factors. However, your hormones play a critical role in libido and they may be to blame for your low sex drive. This can especially hit men in their 40s and 50s, when testosterone production has considerably declined.
- Improved Muscle Mass
- Our bodies need testosterone to rebuild strong, healthy muscles. As testosterone levels decline, it gets more and more difficult to get the testosterone levels that we need. BHRT can supplement your body with testosterone so that you can continue to experience gains at the gym and retain more muscle mass.
- Weight Loss
Men struggling with losing weight owe it to themselves to get their hormones checked and give BHRT a shot. Hormones such as estrogen and testosterone play major roles in regulating your appetite and your metabolism. When these hormones are deficient or imbalanced, you’ll feel hungry more frequently, but the calories you take in will be stored as fat rather than turned into energy.
BHRT can help regulate your metabolism and appetite so that you can shed pounds and gain lean muscle.
- Better Sleep
- Perhaps you’ve tried melatonin as a supplement to fall asleep, but are you aware that melatonin is a hormone naturally produced by your body? Melatonin is produced by the pineal gland, another part of your endocrine system. When the pineal gland is disrupted due to hormone deficiencies in other parts of the endocrine system, your melatonin production can be severely diminished, disturbing your sleep cycles and potentially causing insomnia.
- More Energy and Focus
- As mentioned above, your hormones regulate your metabolism, which is how you convert food into energy. With greater energy comes greater focus and memory. Your brain relies on signals from hormones to function at peak efficiency, so regulating your hormones with BHRT can help significantly.
Hormone Therapy Benefits for Women
Newark New Jersey Bioidentical Hormones Specialist, Rimma Sherman, M.D., has treated countless women in West Orange, East Orange, and the surrounding Essex County area, who were suffering from the effects of hormonal imbalances and age-related disorders. Discover some of the benefits of hormone therapy below, and when you are ready contact your local New Jersey Bioidentical Hormones clinic, Integrative Medicine of New Jersey. Dr. Rimma Sherman will review your symptoms and hormone profile to create a wellness plan that allows you to regain control over your body!
- Reduced Symptoms of Menopause
- The sudden decline of estrogen and progesterone produce many of the symptoms associated with menopause. These may include hot flashes, night sweats, drastic mood shifts, low libido and weight gain. BHRT provides these hormones gradually to reduce these symptoms so that you can regain control of your life.
- Balanced Hormone Levels
- Perimenopause and other hormone-related conditions can cause your hormone levels to fluctuate wildly. This can result in sudden mood changes, inconsistent sleep patterns and even depression. By supplementing the body with hormones on a regular basis, you’re able to take control and no longer live at the mercy of sudden hormone changes.
- Improved Libido
- Low libido is a complaint that many women have, and often the underlying cause is low testosterone. While testosterone is an androgen, it is vital for maintaining a healthy libido in both men and women. Testosterone hormone replacement therapy can help improve your libido so that you can enjoy a healthy and active sex life.
- Better Moods
- Hormones affect nearly every aspect of our bodies, including the brain. When the hormones in your body become imbalanced, your brain chemistry is affected as well. This can leave you feeling down and moody even during times when you would normally be happy. BHRT can help regulate your hormones and your moods to improve your outlook and overall wellbeing.
- Fat Loss
- If you are experiencing a decline in estrogen, this can significantly impact your ability to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. This is because estrogen is stored in fat cells, and when your body senses a decline in estrogen production it tries to hold onto it wherever it can. BHRT can provide your body natural estrogen hormone in order to signal that it is safe to let go of unhealthy fat deposits.
- Improved Bone Density
- Many women experience issues with bone density, especially during and after menopause. The reason this becomes a problem during menopause is that estrogen plays a large role in maintaining strong, healthy bones. When estrogen production drops during menopause, women are at much greater risk for osteoporosis and injury because of weakened bones. BHRT can help to supply regular estrogen to support healthy bones and prevent injury.
- Greater Energy, Focus and Concentration
- Hormones like estrogen and testosterone play critical roles in maintaining an active metabolism. You need an active metabolism for optimal mind and body function, so hormone deficiencies can leave you feel fatigued, lethargic, unfocused and confused. Bringing your hormones back into balance means bringing your mind and body back into balance as well!
Natural Hormone Therapy
In addition to bioidentical hormone replacement therapy providing ample benefits to your body, there are other benefits of choosing natural hormone therapy over synthetic non-identical hormone therapy. Bioidentical hormones contain the exact chemical structure as the hormones that your body produces naturally, while synthetic hormones often contain additional chemical components that allow the manufacturers to patent their chemicals.
The result of these added components in synthetic hormones is extra chemicals that enter your body but perform no particular function. These added components in synthetic hormones may even contribute to unwanted side effects.
- Hormone Therapy Available in Many Forms
- One final benefit to discuss is that bioidentical hormone replacement therapy comes in many different forms so that you can receive the method that is best for your body and your lifestyle. Bioidentical hormone therapy is available in creams, pills, subdermal pellets, suppositories, injections and patches. Natural Hormone Therapy doctor, Rimma Sherman, M.D. has experience working with several forms of bioidentical hormones and will discuss your options with you along with any risks.
Feel The Benefits Of Natural Hormone Therapy For Yourself
Now is the time to contact your local Newark New Jersey Bioidentical Hormones Specialist, Rimma Sherman, M.D., and discover what benefits natural hormone therapy can bring to your life. Dr. Rimma Sherman will review your medical history and any symptoms you are experiencing in order to determine whether natural hormone replacement therapy is the right solution for you.