About Betty Keller M.D., of Optimal Wellness Center
Betty Keller, M.D. at Optimal Wellness Center is a Board Certified Internist with 26 years of experience practicing medicine and specializes in restoring optimal health and wellbeing for patients suffering with conditions that have been difficult to treat successfully. To promote optimal health, Dr. Keller combines the best of both traditional medicine and natural therapies. Her method of integrative medicine helps you find the most effective combinations of therapies, and more. You also gain personal knowledge about how your medications, diet, and lifestyle work together to help you feel better quickly and stay healthier longer.
Dr. Keller’s approach includes:
- Caring for your health as a whole person, not just treating one part or one set of symptoms
- Taking a thorough health history and comprehensive medical tests to understand your condition and symptoms in depth
- Improving the effectiveness of traditional medicine with natural therapies, including acupuncture, appropriate exercise, diet, nutrition supplements, and lifestyle changes that leave you feeling and living at your best
- Spending time and attention to understand your daily life, stress levels, sleep quality, diet, and your goals for your health
- Talking with you to help you learn about your body’s response to illness, stress, and activity levels, and how your treatments work to reduce symptoms and improve your health
- Working with you to find the best combinations of therapies to promote optimal healing and wellness
Education and Training
Dr. Keller at Optimal Wellness is a Board Certified Internist with 26 years of experience practicing medicine. Her residency in Internal Medicine is from Seton Hall School of Graduate Medical Education. She also served as Chief Resident, and completed her fellowship at Seton Hall. Dr. Keller received her certificate in Medical Acupuncture from Harvard Medical School, with continuing education at Harvard Medical School. Betty Keller, M.D. has been serving patients in Franklin Lakes, Wyckoff, and nearby areas for over 15 years.
Committed to Treating and Preventing Chronic Illness
Betty Keller, M.D. is committed to finding the most effective treatment plan for you, and sharing her knowledge so you can enjoy the best health possible. Some of the services and therapies that Dr. Keller treats in her practice include:
- Anti-aging treatments
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Medical weight loss plans
- Preventative medicine
- Menopause therapies
- Treatments for perimenopause
- Chronic disease prevention
- Lifestyle evaluations
To learn more about how to regain optimal levels of health, contact New Jersey Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Betty Keller, M.D. at Optimal Wellness Center today to schedule a consultation!